Puncher’s Chance Instagram Page Like Tag & Follow Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Please read these rules before entering the Sweepstakes. By entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and represent that you satisfy all of the eligibility requirements set forth below.
Note: Prize does NOT include airfare, transportation and lodging to PFL Fight in Atlanta, GA on June 17, 2022.
1. Eligibility: Puncher’s Chance / PFL Instagram Page Like Tag & Follow Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the United States (excluding West Virginia, Hawaii, and Alaska) and Washington, D.C. who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. Sweepstakes may only be entered in or from the United States and Washington, D.C. (excluding West Virginia, Hawaii, and Alaska), and entries originating from any other jurisdiction are not eligible for entry. Employees (and their immediate family members and those living in the same household as the employee) of Wolf Spirits LLC (“Sponsor”), Professional Fighters League, LLC and their respective advertising and promotion agencies involved with this Sweepstakes, promotion partners, and their parent companies, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates and related companies (collectively with Sponsor, the “Sweepstakes Entities”) are not eligible to participate in or win the prize in the Sweepstakes. Employees (and their immediate family members and those living in the same household as the employee) of licensed alcohol beverage retailers, wholesalers, importers, distributors and suppliers are also not eligible to participate or win the prize in the Sweepstakes. This Sweepstakes is governed exclusively by the law of the United States. Void in Alaska, Hawaii, West Virginia, Guam, Puerto Rico, and all other U.S. territories and possessions and where prohibited by law.
2. Sweepstakes Period. The Sweepstakes period begins at 7:00:01 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) on May 16, 2022 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on May 31, 2022 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
3. How To Participate: During the Sweepstakes Period, you may enter the Sweepstakes by
1. Liking the official sweepstakes post 2. Tagging a friend (also 21 years or over) on the official Sweepstakes post 3. Following the official Puncher’s Chance Instagram page, www.instagram.com/puncherschancebourbon. Only eligible persons who met above criteria will receive an entry in the Sweepstakes.
All terms and conditions of Instagram apply. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same Instagram account. If you do not have an Instagram account, you can create one by visiting http://www.instagram.com/. Instagram accounts are free. If you choose to enter using your mobile device, standard data fees may apply. You should consult your wireless service provider’s pricing plan for details. You agree to incur any and all charges demanded by your wireless carrier. You should also check your device’s features for capabilities and check the device manual for specific use instructions.
The use of robotic or automatic devices for entering the Sweepstakes is prohibited and Sponsor reserves the right to nullify all such entries and to disqualify the responsible individual from entering. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service will apply and are your sole responsibility.
Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, corrupted, blocked, garbled, incomplete or damaged entries. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt by Sponsor. In the event of a dispute as to ownership of any Instagram account, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register for an Instagram account will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
All entries become the sole and exclusive property of the Sponsor and receipt of entries will not be acknowledged or returned. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor.
3.Prizes and Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): (1) Grand Prize is available to be won in the Sweepstakes. Prize consists of two GA (general admission) tickets to an upcoming PFL fight on Friday, June 17, 2022 in Atlanta, GA (Airfare, transportation, and lodging not included) (subject to terms and conditions of use, as indicated thereon; e.g., tickets not for re-sale; winner/guest may be ejected from arena if he/she is engaged in anti-social or improper conduct) PFL (Adult) T-shirt, Puncher’s Chance Boxing Gloves, and (Adult) PFL hat for a total ARV of $500. (If actual prize value is less than $500, winner will not receive the difference in value in cash or otherwise.) Alcohol is not part of the prize.
Winner’s guest to PFL fight must be 21 years of age or older.
Winner must be available to attend PFL fight on June 17, 2022; if winner is not available, the Grand Prize will be forfeited without compensation of any kind.
Winner is also solely responsible for all unspecified expenses and obligations related to acceptance and use of prize.
Prize is non-transferable. No substitution or cash redemption. Prize must be accepted in its entirety or declined. In the case of unavailability of prize (or prize component), Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize/prize component of equal or greater value. All taxes and unspecified expenses are the sole responsibility of winner.
5. Sweepstakes Prize Drawing: All entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM. ET May 22, 2022 to be eligible for the Prize drawing. One winner will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received, to be conducted by Ion Marketing Group, an independent judging agency, within three (3) business days following the end of the Sweepstakes Period. Ion Marketing Group’s decisions, as well as those of Sponsor, are final and legally binding on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes drawing. Odds of winning the Prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received by the end of the Sweepstakes Period.
6. Notification: Winner will be notified via direct message on Instagram within two (2) days after the Prize drawing and will be required to sign and return, where legal, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability/Publicity Release and/or rights transfer document within three (3) days of date indicated on prize notification documents. (Sponsor and Ion Marketing Group reserve the right to condition prize award on return of signed documents in a shorter time period by so advising winner at time of notification.) If potential winner cannot be contacted within two (2) days of first notification attempt (including but not limited to his/her Instagram privacy settings not allowing the Puncher’s Chance Bourbon page to contact him/her via direct message), if prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if potential winner rejects his/her prize or in the event of noncompliance with these Sweepstakes rules and requirements, the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given. Return of prize notification will result in disqualification and alternate selection.
8. General Rules: By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Ion Marketing Group, which shall be final and binding in all respects. WINNER AND ALL ENTRANTS, AS A CONDITION OF ENTRY INTO THE SWEEPSTAKES, RELEASE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES AND META PLATFORMS, INC. FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, CLAIMS OR ACTIONS OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER FOR INJURIES, DAMAGES, OR LOSSES TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY WHICH MAY BE SUSTAINED IN CONNECTION WITH PARTICIPATING IN ANY ASPECT OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, THE RECEIPT, OWNERSHIP OR USE OF PRIZE AWARDED, ANY TYPOGRAPHICAL OR OTHER ERROR IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES,THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF OFFERING OF THE PRIZE AND FOR ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION, INVASION OF PRIVACY, COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, TRADEMARK INFRINGEMENT OR ANY OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY-RELATED CAUSE OF ACTION. Acceptance of Prize constitutes permission to Sweepstakes Entities to use winner’s name, photo, image, voice, likeness, publicly available biographical information and other indicia of identity for promotional purposes (including any possible public relations opportunities) without further compensation, except where prohibited by law. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in the Sweepstakes or for any liability for damage to any computer system or mobile device resulting from participation in, accessing or downloading information in connection with the Sweepstakes. The preceding includes but is not limited to any filtering or other operation of the functionality of Instagram which interferes with or interrupts the intended conduct of the Sweepstakes. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify this Sweepstakes for any reason if the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. If such cancellation/modification occurs, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize from among all eligible entries received prior to the action taken by Sponsor or otherwise in a manner determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion to be fair, appropriate and consistent with these Official Rules. Notice of such action by Sponsor will be posted on the official Puncher’s Chance Instagram page.
9. Disputes: To the fullest extent permitted by law, entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or the award of the prize shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and solely and exclusively in a federal or state court located in Los Angeles County, California; entrant submits to sole and exclusive personal jurisdiction to said courts for any such dispute and irrevocably waives any and all rights to object to such jurisdiction; (b) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out of pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant or the Sweepstakes Entities in connection with this Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules of provisions (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction) which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.
11. Name of Winner. To obtain the name of the winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope for receipt by June 17, 2022 to:
Ion Marketing Group
16133 Ventura Blvd., Suite 820
Encino, CA 9143612. Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored Wolf Spirit LLC., 121 Monroe Street, Eugene, Oregon 97402. The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. You understand that you are providing your information to Wolf Spirit LLC. and not to Instagram. The information you provide will only be used in the event you are selected as the Sweepstakes winner or if you have indicated that you would like to receive additional information from Wolf Spirit LLC.