UPDATED: June 23, 2021
References to “our,” “us,” “we,” or company within this policy are deemed to refer to Wolf Spirit Distillery, its subsidiaries, affiliates and associates.
- What information we collect;
- Who we share information with;
- How your information can be corrected;
- How your information is secured;
- How changes to this policy will be communicated; and
- Your rights and choices related to your information.
By using this website, you accept the terms of this policy. If you do not accept the terms of this policy, or you are under the age of 21, you must discontinue use of, or access to, this website immediately.
- INDIVIDUALS UNDER 21 YEARS OF AGE
This website is intended for use only by individuals 21 years of age or older. We do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone younger than 21. If you are under 21 and we have inadvertently collected your information, or if we have inadvertently collected information from your minor child, please contact us using the contact information in the section relating to the California Consumer Privacy Act, below, as we will delete the information.
- COLLECTION, USE, AND SHARING OF INFORMATION
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others except as disclosed in this policy. If we sell our assets to another entity, or are acquired by or merged with another entity, we may provide that entity with such information as is related to the part of our business that was sold, merged, or acquired, and that information may be provided without your consent. We only collect information that you voluntarily give to us through your use of this website, or via email or other direct contact from you. Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via email in the future to tell you about our products or services, or to tell you about changes to this policy.
Information that identifies, relates to, describes, or references you or a household, or is capable of being associated with you or a household, or could reasonable be linked to you or a household, directly or indirectly, is considered personal information.
We may collect and use your personal information and non-personal information as discussed in the section relating to the California Consumer Privacy Act, below.
We use “cookies” on this site. Cookies are small text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded and may be stored on your user device, e.g. your computer, smartphone or tablet. For instance, if we use a cookie to identify you, you will not have to type in your login information more than once, thereby allowing you to save time while on our site. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. However please also note that you may not be able to use all the interactive features of our site if cookies are disabled.
- CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT (COPPA)
This website is not directed to, or intended for use by, children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect any information from children under the age of 13. If you believe we have inadvertently collected personally identifiable information from a child under the age of 13, please contact us using the contact information in the section relating to the California Consumer Privacy Act, below. In compliance with COPPA, we will delete the information.
Our website may include links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of these other websites. We encourage our users to read the privacy policies of any linked sites that collect personally identifiable information.
- CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT OF 2018
- Your Rights and Choices
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”), California residents have rights regarding the personal information we collect from them. Wolf Spirit Distillery provides these same rights to all of its customers. This section provides information about our use of your information and describes your rights and explains how you can exercise them.
- Categories of Information We Collect
We collect, and may have collected the following categories of personal information from our consumers within the last twelve 12 months through our website:
- Identifiers, such as names, addresses, usernames, or other online identifiers, IP addresses, email addresses, account names, and device identifiers such as operating system, browser type, device type, and network information;
- Commercial Information, such as listings of products purchased or other purchasing or consuming histories;
- Protected Classification Characteristics, such as age, citizenship, and sex;
- Usage Information relating to your interaction with the website; and
- Geolocation Data, such as your general or specific physical location.
We may also collect anonymous information that does not identify you personally. This information is collected any time a visitor comes to the website and is used to improve the overall quality of our website. This information may include your internet browser type and platform type (for example, Windows, MacOS, Android, iOS, Linux, and the like). This data helps us determine what browsers and platforms to support and allows us to keep track of traffic to various portions of the site.
- How We Collect Information
We collect information from the following sources:
- Directly from you from information you input directly into our Website when filling out forms and/or purchasing products and services, whether via a desktop or laptop computer or a mobile device. For example:
- Registration. To access certain portions of our site you must first complete a user registration process. During registration you will be required to give certain information, which may include name, username, date of birth, email address, country, city, gender, password, profession, website, and profile picture. Unless you request otherwise, we may share information provided by you during the registration process, including your personal information, with third parties. You may receive offers from us based on the information you provide. You may also receive offers from our business partners using that information.
- Ordering. When you order from us, we collect information that may include contact information, such as your name and shipping address, and financial information such as credit card number, expiration date, billing address, and billing phone number. We use this information for billing purposes to verify that you are of legal age to order products from us and to fill your orders. If we encounter a problem processing your order, we may use this information to contact you. Personal information relating to your order may be shared with our eCommerce partner for the purpose of fulfilling your order.
- Indirectly from you through your use of our website, whether via a desktop or laptop computer or a mobile device
- From third-party users of our website. For example:
- Gift Recipients. If you order a gift card from us or place an order as a gift, or someone does so for you, we collect contact information for the gift recipient, including their name, shipping address, and phone number. Unless you or the gift recipient requests otherwise, we may share the contact information for the gift recipient with third parties. We may share personal information about the gift recipient. The gift recipient may receive offers from us using the contact information. The gift recipient may also receive offers from our business partners using that information.
- Your correspondence when you contact us via email, text message, through our website, or via social media;
- Your interactions with our advertisements on third-party websites;
- Your interactions with us on social media including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn;
- From business cards or other contact information you share with us in person at conferences or other events; and
- From our purchase of information from reputable third-party sources, with whom we may contract, which we may use to complete records already in our marketing database or for other marketing or promotional purposes.
- How We Use Your Information
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide the website and its contents to you.
- To improve the quality of our website.
- To provide you with information about our products and services and allow you to place orders for our products.
- To work with our eCommerce partner to fulfill your orders.
- To provide notices about your account.
- To personalize your experience on our website.
- To track your use of our website.
- To provide you customer support.
- To notify you about changes to the website or any products or services we offer.
- To backup our systems.
- In other ways we may describe to you when you provide your personal information.
- For any other purpose, with your consent.
We may disclose your personal information to others for the following purposes:
- When you place orders on our site, your orders are fulfilled by our eCommerce partner. We may provide your personal information to that eCommerce partner for purposes of fulfilling your order, providing customer support or troubleshooting your orders, or to respond to your inquiries about your orders.
- We may provide your personal information in response to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulation.
- Our eCommerce Partner
- Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights
You have certain choices regarding your personal information, as described below:
- Access: You have the right to request that Wolf Spirit Distillery disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the last 12 months. Once we receive your verifiable consumer request (see the section entitled Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights, below), we will disclose the following information to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The sources of the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purposes for collecting or selling the personal information we collected from you.
- The categories of third-parties we share your personal information with.
- The specific personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
- If we disclosed your personal information to third-parties for a business purpose, we will identify the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
- Deletion: You have the right to request that we delete certain personal information we have collected from you. To submit a deletion request, see the section entitled Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights, below
- Opt-Out of Sale: You have the right to opt out of the sale of your personal information. Your opt-out will be specific to the web browser or device you use at the time you exercise your opt-out rights; if you use multiple web browsers or devices, you will need to opt-out from each browser and device. Opting out of the sale of your information for interest-based advertising purposes does not mean you will stop seeing ads, including interest-based ads. Your information that was collected prior to 90 days before your opt-out request may be further used for interest-based advertising purposes. Please understand that we will still share your information in ways that are not a “sale,” such as with our service providers, for our own online advertising purposes.
Shine the Light Requests: In compliance with California Civil Code Section 1798.83 we allow you to opt out of the disclosure of your personal information by us to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. To make an opt-out request of such disclosures, please send an email to: email@example.com or write us at:
Puncher’s Chance Bourbon
℅ Wolf Spirit Distillery
121 N. Monroe St.
Eugene OR, 97402
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your rights to access, delete, or otherwise control your personal information. Except as permitted under the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
However, we may offer you certain financial incentives permitted by the CCPA that can result in different prices, rates, or quality levels. Any CCPA-permitted financial incentive we offer will reasonably relate to your personal information’s value and contain written terms that describe the program’s material aspects. Participation in a financial incentive program requires your prior opt in consent, which you may revoke at any time.
- Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only you, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State and authorized to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. If you are not a resident of California, only you may make the request. You may also make a request on behalf of your minor child if you believe we have inadvertently collected personal information from your child. You can make a verifiable consumer request only twice within a 12-month period. The request must include:
- Sufficient information to allow us to reasonably verify that you are the person whose personal information we collected, or an authorized representative of that person; and
- A description of your request in sufficient detail that we can understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or that you have authority to make the request. You are not required to create an account with us to make a verifiable consumer request, however requests made through your password-protected account are considered sufficiently verified that we will provide information associated with the account used to make the request.
We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
- Timing and Format of Our Response
We try to respond to a verifiable request within 45 days of receipt. We may extend that time for another 45 days, for a total of 90 days, but if we do, we will let you know we have extended it and what our reasons are.
If you have an account with us, we may deliver our response to you through that account, or through your registered email address. If you do not have an account with us, we will deliver our response to an email address you provide.
Our response will cover the 12-month period preceding your verifiable request. If we cannot comply with a request, our response to you will explain why. For data portability requests, we will select a readily usable format to provide you with your personal information. The format should allow you to transfer your personal information from one entity to another with relative ease.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to a verifiable request.
- Individuals Below the Age of 16
We do not knowingly collect or sell the personal information of individuals younger than 16 years of age.
- DATA SECURITY
We take security seriously and take steps designed to keep your personal information secure. We have put in place reasonable physical, technical, and organizational procedures to safeguard the information we collect. However, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to, through, or by the website. Any transmission of personal information is done at your own risk. We therefore recommend that you not include confidential, proprietary, or sensitive information in any such communications.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), please immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us at the contact details below.
In accordance with the Terms of Service for this website and/or app, you are responsible for maintaining the strict confidentiality of your account password, and you are responsible for any activity under your account and password. It is your sole responsibility to control the dissemination and use of your password, control access to and use of your account, and notify us when you wish to cancel your account. We will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this obligation.
- CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
This website is controlled and operated by Wolf Spirit Distillery from within the United States and is not intended to subject us to the laws of any state, country, or territory other than the United States. Your personal information may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country where we or our service providers maintain facilities. By using this website, you consent to the transfer of your information to countries outside of your country of residence, including the United States, which may have different data protection rules than your country. You agree to be bound by the data protection rules and laws of the United States.
Puncher’s Chance Bourbon
℅ Wolf Spirit Distillery
121 N. Monroe St.
Eugene OR, 97402